Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For one of our client, an European Institution, we are looking for a Java Developer to perform the following tasks:
- Review the proposed architecture, design and work break down of the backend component ;
- Support the continuous review and elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements;
- Implement, test, and review continuously the new application backend component;
- Ensure good communication with the contractor responsible for the development of the frontend component to guarantee a seamless functioning within the new application;
- Perform risk analysis and testing of effectiveness and efficiency, performance, and robustness of the software developed incl. quality assessments and control tests;
- Following new requirements, design, implement, and test enhanced capabilities of visualization within the new Application;
- Production of technical documentation and software user guides documentation.
- Maintenance and development of ad-hoc procedures, operational support to the daily activities concerning the data workflow;
- Presentations, demonstrations, and training to users;
- Daily exchange with relevant staff of the project (scientists, IT staff);
- Participation in team and bulletin meetings as well as in meetings with various contractors.
To perform the tasks described above, the ideal candidate will have a Master's degree completed with 9 years of professional experience
and specific expertise in the following domains:
- Java backend programming, .NET, Hibernate, Docker
- Object-oriented analysis and design, UML
- Agile development, design patterns, domain-driven design, scrum
- Oracle db, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, MySQL
- Web services and development, Apache Tomcat, Javascipt, XML, HTML
- Docker, Jira, BitBucket, Github
- Very good knowledge of English
- Autonomous and accurate working style
- Experience working in an international, multicultural environment,
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.