Contract: the position is open for freelance contracts in The Hague (NL)
For a short project at one of European Agencies premises in The Hague in The Netherlands, Trasys International is looking for a Java Developer Consultant.
As Java Developer Consultant, your main responsibilities will include:
- Implementing unit tests for the developed components;
- Contributing to the improvement of the development and build process.
- You have a degree in Information Technology or equivalent by experience;
- You have at least 7 years of experience in Software development;
- You have at least 5 years of experience with development Java and JEE (JMS, XML, JPA, Webservices, JDBC);
- You have knowledge of Java development, SQL, TFS or other ALM and Continuous Integration tools;
- Knowledge of Docker technology is consider a plus;
- Knowledge of search engines such as Elastic Search and knowledge of messaging frameworks such as Active-MQ (A-MQ) is a plus;
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (or equivalent like Fedora or CentOS);
- You are able to participate in multi-lingual meetings with strong IT content;
- You are fluent in English.