Java Developer (with Angular)
For a long-term project at the European Commission in Brussels, Trasys International is looking for a Java Developer with expertise in Angular.
As a Java Developer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Perform architecture and design of information systems and review of existing system architecture;
- perform SOA orchestration and choreography;
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks;
- Analysis of the integration of different IT systems;
- Provide assistance, coordinate and participate to the implementation and update of the reference architecture; being the interface between the project leaders and developers;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings, team members and business users meetings;
- Provide data flow analysis and special support given to the implementation of user interfaces using Angular Components;
- Produce and maintain up-to-date the software architecture documents;
- Design, review and develop business processes using BPM technology, mainly Oracle or Activity based;
- Follow-up development of change requests and defects fixing and if necessary perform
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture;
- Good knowledge of SQL, especially Oracle RDBMS and tools;
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus);
- Good knowledge and experience of component based development, deployments in Java/J2EE environments;
- Good knowledge of Maven, Angular (Angular 6,5,4 and Angular JS), RESTfull Web APIs, JBOSS Drools (Business rules);
- Good knowledge of Redux, Node, PrimeNG, Rxjs, JSON Server, LowDB, Springboot; Karma, Jasmine, Chai, Headless Chrome;
- Minimum 9 years of experience in Object Oriented Design and Development;
- Very good knowledge of SQL – minimum 9 years, especially Oracle RDBMS and tools;
- Minimum 1 year of development of BPM/BPEL processes and architecture;
- Minimum 2 years of Angular;
- At least 2 years of experience with Business Process Management tools (e.g. JBoss BPM, Oracle BPM);
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Jenkins, Weblogic, deployment procedures, Oracle Enterprise Manager and Enterprise Architect.
Why join Trasys International?
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.