For our customer based in Brussels, an European Institution, we are looking for a Jive Administrator to reinforce the team.
- Administrating all JIVE instances in use and to be deployed in the future, from the installation in multi-node configuration to the follow-up of performances, including all configuration matters, plugins, add-ons and API's installation (including interfacing it with other applications like Confluence, etc. , managing JIVE and all dependent upgrade processes, administrating its Console and even optimising spaces;
- Conducting technical impact analysis on various technical and/or business requirements which need to be implemented in projects using JIVE instances as a "development" platform;
- Collaborating in a proactive manner with other IT Division's offices and project teams to setup and document guidelines and good practices, implementation of the various customisations required;
- Participating in meetings with internal and external stakeholders;
- Reporting about achievements and actions under her/his responsibility.
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.