Junior Business Analyst
Just graduated and you want to kickstart your career at the European Institutions? Can’t wait to have a first professional experience in the fast-paced world of consultancy? Are you passionate about building bridges between business and IT? Trasys International is looking for several Junior IT Business Analysts.
In this role, you will work on a projects exclusively for the European Institutions (European Commission and Agencies). The project content will vary per assignment. You will have a training plan designed together with our Training Manager, a career sponsor and you will be coached by our Experts who work with you on the client’s site.
In this role, your responsibilities will include among others;
- Business processes modelling & Business model analysis;
- Elicitation of requirements and Collaboration with the stakeholders
- Conducting requirements collection and interviews
- Confirming the results
- Managing and maintaining requirements repository.
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition:
- Organizing requirements,
- specifying and modelling requirements and designs,
- validating and verifying information,
- identifying solution options.
- Assistance in Vision documents
- Production of Test Cases models
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in a relevant domain( IT, Business Administration, Computer Science,...)
- You have obtained a first experience with Business processes modelling (BPM) for example through your thesis, internship, courses, or a first professional experience
- You have great interpersonal skills which allow you to work in a multicultural environment. You are a born team player with the capacity to coordinate with other teams and multiple stakeholders
- Respect of deadlines: your respect deadlines and budget allocated and respect instructions
- Language: You write/speak/understand English (Level B min.) French knowledge is an asset