Junior Business Analyst
Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations 🌎 We strive to provide the best talent to our customers, and to do that, we need enthusiastic and competent people like you.
If you feel ready for the European challenge, keep reading! 👇
For our customer, a EU institution based in Brussels, we are looking for a highly motivated Junior Business Analyst.
As a Junior Business Analyst, your main duties will be:
- Business processes modelling
- Business model analysis
- Business requirements analysis
- Functional requirements analysis
- Process analysis
- Risk analysis
- Assistance in Vision documents
- Production of Test Cases models
- Business processes modelling. Ability to translate Business processes into formal BPMN diagrams.
- Elicitation of requirements and Collaboration with the stakeholders: Conduct requirements collection and interviews. Confirm the results. Manage and maintain requirements repository.
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition: Organize requirements, specify and model requirements and designs, validate and verify information, identify solution options.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment. Ability to act as a team player. Capacity to coordinate with other teams and multiple stakeholders
Respect of deadlines. Ability to respect deadlines and budget allocated and respect instructions
Ability to write/speak/understand English (Level B min.) French knowledge is an asset.