Junior Business Consultant
Are you passionate about spreading the word DIGITAL into the public services? Are you keen to contribute to the projects and studies mandated by the European Commission/European Institutions?
Our team of Business Consultant_International Organisation in Luxembourg is growing and you may be the new joiner who will enter in our harmonious team!
What's the job about?
- Conducting data collection activities by performing desk research as well as conducting interviews, surveys and workshops with various stakeholders at European level;
- Enjoying coffee with the colleagues complaining about the weather here in Belux;
- Executing quality assurance controls to ensure the reliability of the collected data;
- Analyzing data, elaborate reports drawing conclusions and providing recommendations for our clients;
- Creating presentations supporting meetings with key stakeholders;
- Being always ready to have a celebration for the renewal of a specific contract, winning a new project ... (and so on and son on);
- Preparing and participate to client meetings;
- Supporting the elaboration of commercial proposals.
Something about you...
- You are completing your university studies in Information Technology, Engineering, Business Management or European Studies;
- You are at ease in a dynamic, fast-growing, friendly environment;
- A strong interest in the European public sector;
- Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills as well as attention to details;
- A high level of personal motivation and a strong ability to communicate at all levels;
- Management skills in terms of planning and coordinating projects;
- A desire to serve clients, to learn continuously and to solve problems;
- To be rigorous and hands on, but also innovative and creative;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French is a plus.