Junior Sales Officer
Trasys International offers IT Consulting services at the European Institutions and International Organizations all throughout Europe.
We are looking for a Junior Sales Officer to reinforce our internal sales support teams. Are you looking to combine administrative and commercial responsibilities? Does providing support to clients, candidates and colleagues on a multitude of topics make you happy? And on top of that, you have an affinity with the rapidly evolving IT/Digital sector? Then this is the job for you!
Together with your colleagues from Sales and Talent Acquisition you will ensure a smooth delivery of the IT recruitment projects to our international clients. You'll be in charge of;
- Supporting the sales and recruitment teams to establish the client contracts
- Gathering a knowledge base around our Framework Contracts and the related administrative obligations
- Establish contractual documents such as CV's, Declarations, Compliance tables,... with candidates and colleagues
- Performing quality checks on contractual documents and assuring all is in line with the client's expectations
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition team by sourcing European IT talent through various platforms & social media
- As this is a newly created function in our team, we are very open to hear ideas to continuously improve our service or to adapt to new best practices.
Who are we looking for?
For this role we are looking for a young potential with a strong sense of ownership, who thrives on working in a precise and detail-oriented manner to deliver qualitative work. Seniority will not make the difference but the right attitude will. Being pro-active and communicative is essential to enable a smooth collaboration with our clients and candidates.
Some other criteria that will make the difference ;
- A bachelor degree within Office Management or related studies
- MS Office suite and mainly Excel has little to no secrets for you
- A first experience in an IT environment (internship, project, summer job,...) or knowing your way around IT jargon
- You are organised and well-prepared to keep up with a multitude of assignments, information, clients and processes
- You are stress-resistant and flexible in order to deliver qualitative results under time-pressure
- Delivering a high quality service to the business and client is important to you
- You are fluent in English with a good knowledge of French and/or Dutch.
What can you expect from us?
- An exciting and challenging experience that will broaden your horizon (and network) ;
- On the job daily coaching by Sales, Support Officers and Recruiters who are passionate about their work;
- A way to join the digital transformation industry and to be part of the sector of the future;
- Great team atmosphere with colleagues who work based on trust and respect;
- We have have an agile mindset and flexible working time.