Lead Business Consultant
Trasys Luxembourg S.A. is looking for a Manager to be part of our exciting growth plans for 2019 and beyond.
Thanks to our long-standing expertise in the public sector, our passionate teams help our clients to be more efficient and effective in order to deliver a positive impact on both businesses and citizens. Within our consulting department, we promote a dynamic, progressive atmosphere and encourage creative, independent thinking. In return, we offer a stimulating environment characterised by ongoing growth opportunities and a competitive package.
As a valued member of our team, you will play a key role in the development of our practice and lead preparation and delivery of projects and studies mandated by the European Commission as well as by other European Institutions. We are particularly looking for candidates interested in the use of technology as an enabler for governments to better deliver public services.
In this context, your responsibilities will primarily be to:
- Oversee the delivery of several key projects and build trust in client relationships;
- Lead the whole project lifecycle including sales and delivery;
- Lead, develop, and grow the team by setting clear directions and acting as a true coach;
- Proactively identify and create opportunities within EU institutions to bring our expertise to existing and new clients;
- Take part in key decisions that will drive the future of our business;
- Contribute with innovative ideas to continue developing new services for our clients as well as contributing to execute our growth strategy;
- Commit to the development of our practice by participating to the organisation of team events, training sessions and recruitment activities.
To fit in this role, you:
- Have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, including client-facing consulting experience;
- Have a strong academic background with a level of education corresponding to at least 4 years completed university studies attested by a diploma in Information Technology, Engineering, Management or any other business degree from a leading university;
- Have good insights or a keen interest in the public sector landscape at both EU and local levels;
- Are a natural and inspiring leader, an excellent communicator, a charismatic relationship builder and a strong team player;
- Have proven skills in terms of project management, especially in coordinating different projects;
- Have a knack for giving strategic advice and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Are stress-resistant, flexible and eager to learn;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Act as a role model, embracing and living our goals and values and recognizing others for the impact they make.