Microsoft 365 Administrator
Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For our customer based in Luxembourg, the European Commission, we are looking for a Microsoft 365 Administrator.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for administration and day-to-day business;
- Support of systems and applications that are operated in Office 365 and MS-Azure-AD environments;
- Maintenance and operation of the internal infrastructure;
- Analysis and evaluation of existing IT landscapes;
- Development of cloud and infrastructure strategies;
- Having contact with end-users to answers questions and solve incidents.
- You hold a Master's degree in a relevant field;
- You have more than 13 years of experience in IT;
- You have in depth knowledge on managing MS 365 products (MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, MS security, MS Office);
- You are fluent in English;
- Independent and result-oriented way of working, teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment. Capacity to coordinate with other teams and multiple stakeholders;
- You must be eligible to have an EU Security Clearance.
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.