Microsoft Office 365 Specialist
Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For a project for one of our client based in Luxembourg, Trasys International is looking for a Microsoft Office 365 Specialist.
Your main responsibilities:
Office 365 and SharePoint administration
- Be the “go-to” person for Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Office 365 and all associated products and services
- Administration, support and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff
- Ensure the operational health of the SharePoint online environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability
- Maintenance of online SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items), as well as additional functionality for SharePoint development
- Administer and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange infrastructure, troubleshoot Exchange related issues
- Define the approach and project process to migrate to M365
- Provide level three support to the managed services team specific to M365
- Research and implement changes to services offered by Microsoft regularly
General IT: End-user support and training for hardware and software
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Skype, OneNote, Outlook etc)
- Providing end-user support for all PC based hardware, applications and services
- Maintain and provide support for all IT infrastructure
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot OS, network and storage related issues
Operational Security, Maintenance and Governance
- Responsible for logical and physical controls of the company’s IT system by providing, on a quarterly basis, documented assurance that access to computer resources (data, equipment and facilities) is reasonable and restricted to authorized individuals
- Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility
- Conduct routine monitoring and analysis to include Audit Log Reports evaluation, system and storage utilization reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manage site collection quota settings. Propose and implement new tools for monitoring.
- Contribute to the development and documentation of procedures, projects and future operations, participation in development of client's infrastructure.
- You have a Master's level or 5 years of higher education in a relevant field to the position;
- You have at least 13 years of experience in IT;
- You have experience in an organization with Microsoft Office and related technology;
- You have experience administering O365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint environment;
- Collaborative approach with hands on attitude;
- Sever administration experience;
- General knowledge of networking;
- Knowledge of ICT infrastructure and systems;
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices in ICT operations;
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment (language and communications skills);
- Capability to speak to and interface with business and technical audiences;
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents;
- Ability to articulate solutions to non-technical employees/customers;
- You are fluent in English.
Nationality and Security Clearance
As a Personal Security Clearance of level "EU SECRET/SECRET EU" might be requested for this profile, only candidates with a valid EU citizenship will be taken into consideration.
We are TRASYS International, NRB Group, an ICT company with over 30 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernisation solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).