We are looking for our network and network security team for a
Network Architect (Expert) (h/f)
Mission & taks
You work in a team dedicated to network and security projects, your responsibilities are :
- Manages network performance and maintains fault-tolerant systems, Ensures minimal disruption of mission-critical services.
- Leads or executes tactical response to issues as they arise: monitor and respond to complex technical hardware and software problems. Provide level 3 support based on network incidents, on-call every +/- 10 weeks.
- Define and implement evolutionary DC interconnections matching DC roadmap & ensure competitive & performing WANs to support the new services
- Improve network management and administration, including harmonization of existing tools, set-up of new tools and review of the network service offering.
- Contributes actively to the definition of the tactical and operational directions, and contribute to the implementations and deployments
- Contributes actively in answering to RFP’s
- Provides input during discussions about the evaluation of network infrastructure needs (new and evolution of the existing), suggests alternative solutions and gives support for choosing the solutions that best match the strategy defined.
- Contribute to and lead the development of network policies and establishes procedures regarding access methods and security validation checks.
- Develop roadmaps that define the future state technology architecture and time lines: oversee the evaluation of new network hardware and software to determine which products best meet organization/customer needs.
- Participate in company level technology planning to identify where technology investments are needed.
- Knowledge transfer to rest of the team through trainings.
The Candidate need to have proven skills in networking, security and DC migration with an extensive knowledge of Enterprise Architecture.
- Solid relevant IT/Network experience (min 10 years)
- Strong experience in customer-facing positions as a professional consultant or architect
- Solid experience in consulting with a focus on IT operations
- Understanding and operational experience with networks, routers and firewalls.
- Understanding of Networking principles, features, and benefits for Service Providers, Enterprise and Medium-size business customers.
- Experience in SDN (ACI, NSX-T,…)
- Experience in SD-WAN
- Experience with implementing of virtual private network (VPN) technologies. This includes both LAN-LAN secure tunnels and remote client access
- Experience with deploying Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies, practical experience working with global service providers, working with MPLS technologies and network Quality of Service (QoS) for voice and video services and WAN optimization.
- Experience with modern IT operations methodologies such as ITIL, with emphasis on IT process improvement
- Experience with interconnect public clouds (Azure, AWS, IBM Cloud)
- Proven technical writing ability
- Proven experience delivering IT organization transformation projects
- Familiarity with systems management concepts, processes and standards; capacity/performance management and tuning and network management
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player
- ITIL v4 certifications a plus