Network & Infrastructure Automation Specialist
Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For our customer based in Brussels, the European Commission, we are looking for a Network & Infrastructure Automation Specialist.
Your main responsibilities would typically involved design and follow up of the implementation of Infrastructure as a code, automated provisioning of VM’s, Databases, application servers through Ansible playbooks or other;
You would be responsible for VMWare maintenance and evolution, CISCO ACI implementation (SDN); Oracle DB and Weblogic setup, Docker, DRP planning and testing.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- You have at least 10 years of experience in similar tasks;
- You have deep knowledge with VMWare and Cisco products;
- You are very comfortable in working with CISCO ACI implementation; Oracle DB and Web logic setup, Docker, among others;
- You have experience in elaborating Disaster Recovery plans;
- Very strong capabilities in Networks (Software Defined Networking, Overlay / Underlay networks);
- You are fluent in English;
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions;
- You are eligible to an EU security clearance.
This position is for an IT professional willing to work as freelancer .