Oracle Database Administrator / Oracle DBA (Freelance only)
For our Cloud Application team (Database services), we're looking for a driven expert with expertise in Oracle database administration (DBA).
As a DBA, you are part of a support team managing customers databases of all kind (Oracle, MSSql, DB2, MySql, Postgresql,…) on different OS (Windows, Unix-like) in hosted environments.
As a team member, you participate in the daily management activities of more than 400 databases.
The team operates in a very challenging context within a leading-edge technology company (Exadata, ZFS, OVM, VmWare, Vmax, Vplex, … )
- Customer oriented mind & result-oriented focus
- Good communication skills in French combined with English/Dutch
- A real team player who understands customers' need
- Bachelor degree in IT or similar by experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Oracle DBA
- Quality oriented
- Meticulous, rigorous, disciplined
- Very good knowledge & troubleshooting skills in Oracle DBMS 11G and 12C (including RMAN, Dataguard, RAC, ASM,…)
- Knowledge of minimal 1 other database (Mssql, MySQL, postgres, DB2,…)
- Good knowledge in database running, query tuning, upgrades & patches policies and Installation
- SQL, PL/SQL knowledge is a real plus.