PHP Software Developer [onsite in Brussels]
Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BelgiumTrasys International
Who are we?
Trasys International is a dynamic global organization that takes pride in being the trusted partner of EU Institutions. With strong commitment to excellence and a 30-years track record of delivering high-quality solutions, we are dedicated to supporting the growth and success of our clients. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernization of solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).
Is this YOU?
For one of our main clients based in Brussels - an European Institution, we are looking for a Senior Full-stack Software Developer focused on PHP/Laravel to join our team in the area democracy, human rights and EU foreign policies. You will play a crucial role in supporting the foreign affairs, security policies, and promoting peace, prosperity and equality for the interests of the European citizens across the globe.
What you should do?
- Development and maintenance of PHP/Laravel software applications
- Development and integration of software components
- Systems integration
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system
- Drafting technical documentation.
Are you the perfect match?
- University degree (BSc/MSc)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development
- Ability to work with Oracle RDBMS and to query in native SQL language using Oracle 12c, SQL Developer
- Ability to develop computer application using PHP 8 and Laravel 9+
- Ability to build and use Web Services (SOAP or REST), good knowledge of Livewire
- Ability to write/speak/understand English (Level C1 min.)
- Proficiency in Git, Github Actions, SonarQube, Docker, Artifactory, CI, Test Automation and IDE, bonus knowing Kubernetes.
*Please note that the position is based onsite in Brussels, where the presence in the office is required for 3 times/week. If you are not based in Belgium, relocation will be required.