For our customer based in Brussels, an European Institution, we are looking for a PHP/Drupal Developer.
- Development and maintenance of software applications
- Development and integration of software components
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system
- Drafting technical documentation
- Graduated from a Bachelor's degree, you have at least 3 years of experience in a similar function
- PHP (Symphony framework/LARAVEL, Drupal portal)
- Design and Development of rich internet, multi-tier or mobile applications.
- Web Services. Ability to consume Web services. REST or SOAP.
- UML, BPMN
- Respect of deadlines. Ability to respect deadlines and budget allocated and respect instructions. Respect of coding rules and guidelines
- Web Application Security
- HTML5, CSS: ability to implement CSS scripts to replicate application design blueprints
- Bootstrap: ability to develop responsive web sites for both desktop and mobile layouts.
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.