Our Values: Trust | Respect | Team spirit
Our secret: Our people who make the difference with their integrity and competencies!
We are looking for a PL/SQL developer to our customer from the financial sector.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develops, test and implements complex ETL and database designs;
- Implement complex business logic through Oracle database views;
- Design and implementation of new database schemas for the client's BI product portfolio;
- Query Optimization and tuning of existing oracle database schemas as well as database views;
- Build CI/ CD pipelines and facilitate the automation of build creation, unit testing and deployment;
- Participate in Proof of Concept (feasibility studies) of new functionality of client’s BI products;
- Support large enterprise initiatives and help resolve architectural issues in the environment and database infrastructure.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in similar tasks;
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience with extensive knowledge of Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL development;
- Superior troubleshooting skills, battle-tested in high-volume production environments;
- Hands on experience with performance tuning;
- Hands-on experience working with Oracle 11g, 12c or 19c with some exposure to database administrative (pertaining to optimisation, performance tuning and granular access control);
- Deep understanding of DevOps tools and Agile methods;
- Experience in Jenkins, Git and Ansible;
- Team player and good communication skills;
- Good understanding of BI/ data warehousing concepts and ability to articulate to technical and non-technical audiences;
- You are fluent in English (C1 level required).
Knowledge and experience in the following areas will be an advantage:
- Experience in UNIX scripting;
- Experience in utPLSQL;
- Knowledge of versioning tools like GIT, ClearCase, or SV;
- Experience with agile methodology such as SCRUM or KANBAN;
- Experience in Microstrategy solutions.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package, opportunities to work abroad, outstanding career development within a prominent and dynamic multinational organization, as well as the conditions to express and develop both your expertise and your business development capabilities, in a multi-disciplinary and rewarding work environment.
The position is open to work on premises from Trasys Greece in Athens or to work remote from Europe. Please note that for remote work, we can only consider consultants working as freelancers.
NRB Group is an equal opportunity employer who welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.