Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For our customer based in Luxembourg, the European Commission, we are looking for an PL/SQL developer.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Performing a detailed functional requirements analysis containing the detailed specifications for concerned systems;
- Performing/reviewing the architecture and the design of the information systems;
- Drafting the uses cases and system architecture in accordance with the interoperability constraints of the others strategic information systems of the DG;
- Proposing, agreeing and designing of application mockups based on an identified set of business processes and technical risks recorded during the detailed analysis;
- Writing business application documentation to provide accurate and clear timely reference material to end users of application usage;
- Serves as liaison between business and specific IT departments;
- Helps defining interfaces to and from different IT systems and users;
- Defines user policies and standards for IT system usage;
- Coordinate the delivery of new systems and extensions of existing systems capabilities.
- You hold a Master's degree in a relevant field;
- You have more than 13 years of experience in IT;
- You have a very deep knowledge in Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL;
- You have very good knowledge of RUP project management methodology, UML and object oriented analysis methodology and formalism;
- You have very good knowledge and experience of system prototyping and design (functional, performances and security aspects;
- You have knowledge of JIRA and other Atlassian tools;
- Knowledge in production of documents that support the development lifecycle;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are eligible to an EU security clearance;
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.