Our Values: Trust | Respect | Team spirit
Our secret: Our people who make the difference with their integrity and competences!
Senior Presales-Solutions Architect, based in Athens
We are looking for a Presales-Solutions Architect who actively participates in the presales process and writes bid technical proposals for various tenders and customers in the International Organization sector. The function requires strong interactions with the Delivery, Sales and the Operation Divisions. The candidate will report to the Pre-sales Director and the Country Manager and s/he performs a wide range of duties including the following:
- Design, describe and manage innovative solutions that showcase how our ICT consultancy services and our software applications can achieve clients’ requirements and needs;
- Lead technical writing for bid proposals, projects and technical documents within presales daily routine;
- Manage documentation of the offered solutions to customers, produce software architecture documents, blueprints, best practices;
- Bid management (co-ordination internally and externally with partners) on the technical part;
- Bid assessment challenging the proposed solutions (functional, technical and pricing aspects, coherence);
- Participation in internal texts improvement process;
- Collaborate with delivery teams and sales teams to maximize the client’s benefits derived from our software consultancy services and applications solutions.
The ideal candidate will be expected to possess the following:
- Has a higher education or University degree preferably in Information Technology with at least 4 years of experience in SW Solution Architecture, Bid Management and Bid Technical Writing;
- Has experience in writing for large EU bids in minimum one of the following sectors: European Institutions, Industry, Energy & Utilities, Finance;
- Has the ability to take technical decisions regarding ICT consultancy services and software application solutions and how they impact to the tenders;
- Has the ability to successfully address specifications in the context of tendering with adequate level of technical details and quality;
- Shows leadership, creativity and ability for management;
- Is a team player, curious and always updated about new state-of-art technologies;
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Flexibility for travelling when required, willing and able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package, opportunities to work abroad, outstanding career development within a prominent and dynamic multinational organization, as well as the conditions to express and develop both your expertise and your business development capabilities, in a multi-disciplinary and rewarding work environment.
NRB Group is an equal opportunity employer who welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.