Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For a project at the European Commission premises in Luxembourg, Trasys International is looking for a Project Manager.
- Manage the analysis, design and implementation of information systems requested by directorate D or E, to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- Guide a team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables.
- Prepare and maintain project, quality and security plans and track activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports.
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, report and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances.
- Ensure that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria.
- Manage the change control procedure and report to the IT Head of Sector in case of deviation of the agreed developments.
- Provide effective leadership for the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience.
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings.
- Produce business and / or functional analysis documents.
- Experience in Project Management
- Good knowledge of project management standards, methodologies and tools
- Good technical knowledge on the projects aspects.
- Good reporting methods.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Ability to apply high quality standards to all tasks
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
- Leadership capability.
- Good knowledge of IT security standards.
- Knowledge and experience of client server and web based applications architecture;
- Fluency in English or French;
- Experience in PM² would be an asset;
- Experience in Business Analysis would be an asset.
- Expertise in project management
- Expertise in development methodologies (e.g. RUP) or UML or modelling tools or specific development tools.
Nationality and Security Clearance
As a Personal Security Clearance of level "EU SECRET/SECRET EU" might be requested for this profile, only candidates with a valid EU citizenship will be taken into consideration.
We are TRASYS International, NRB Group, an ICT company with over 30 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernisation solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).