Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For a project at the European Commission premises in Luxembourg, Trasys International is looking for a Project Manager.
- Manage the analysis, design and implementation of information systems requested by directorate D or E, to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- Guide a team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables.
- Prepare and maintain project, quality and security plans and track activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports.
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, report and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances.
- Ensure that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria.
- Manage the change control procedure and report to the IT Head of Sector in case of deviation of the agreed developments.
- Provide effective leadership for the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience.
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings.
- Produce business and / or functional analysis documents.
- Experience in Project Management
- Good knowledge of project management standards, methodologies and tools
- Good technical knowledge on the projects aspects.
- Good reporting methods.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Ability to apply high quality standards to all tasks
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
- Leadership capability.
- Good knowledge of IT security standards.
- Knowledge and experience of client server and web based applications architecture;
- Fluency in English or French;
- Experience in PM² would be an asset;
- Experience in Business Analysis would be an asset.
- Expertise in project management
- Expertise in development methodologies (e.g. RUP) or UML or modelling tools or specific development tools