Trasys Luxembourg is looking for a Puppet Developer (freelance) for an European Institution in The Hague, Netherlands.
- 190 days with an extension of 300 days
The main purpose of the assignment is:
· Support the finalization of the ongoing migration;
· Develop new functionality to meet existing demand;
· Support and maintain the existing Linux/Puppet support infrastructure.
The consultant will perform the following tasks:
· Migrate remaining Linux/Puppet 3 based servers to the current Puppet infrastructure;
· Maintain the new Linux support infrastructure;
· Apply fixes, plan and execute the upgrade of the Puppet;
· Development of new modules and roles to meet requirements business demand;
· Document all activities, topology, configuration and procedures.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.
ARE YOU A PERFECT MATCH?