For a long-term project at the European Commission premises in Brussels, Trasys International is looking for a Python Developer with knowledge in Ecometrics.
As a Python Developer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Development and maintenance of software applications;
- Development and integration of technological components;
- Implementation of user requirements;
- Elaboration of test applications;
- Writing of technical documentation;
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system;
- Participation in meetings with the project teams.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field for the role;
- You have at least 9 years of experience in the field of IT;
- You have in-depth knowledge of Python development;
- You have good knowledge of Econometrics;
- You have experience with Agile methodologies;
- You have capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team;
- You are able to participate in multi-lingual meetings;
- You are fluent in English;
- Knowledge of French is consider an asset.
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.