ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Python Developer, you will be part of a dynamic team, based in the JRC campus in Ispra (Italy). You will be in charge od the Data catalogue infrastructure maintenance and related developments as well as of the development and deployment of a new JRC data repository.
The JRC campus is hosting a vibrant community of approximately 3.000 top-notch researchers, engineers and senior scientists, eager to resolve current and future challenges related to energy, nuclear safety, climate change and more.
COVID-19 related Note: The JRC will open its offices gradually, in a cautious and safe manner. All new IT Consultants assigned to JRC Projects, will have the possibility to Work From Home until then.
● In depth knowledge of application development environments
● Good knowledge of the design and development of web and multi-tier applications
● Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages such as PHP, Python, C++ or C#
● In depth knowledge of Relational DBMS (preferably PostgreSQL and sqlite) and SQL language
● Good knowledge of data process analysis
● Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus)
● Good knowledge of software development tools and versioning systems (e.g Git)
● Good documentation and technical presentation skills
● Ability to cope with fast changing technologies and to apply high quality standards
The following would be considered a PLUS:
We are TRASYS International (NRB Group), an ICT company with over 25 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernisation solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Ispra, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm).