Quality Assurance Manager
Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For our customer based in Luxembourg, the European Commission, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment;
- Conduct manual and automatic tests to ensure the software developed is fit for purpose;
- Prepare and conduct various types of tests: stress tests, functional tests, regression tests in different environments;
- Preparation of different test phases as well as analysing, reviewing and assessing requirements and design specifications;
- Maintain and update the Quality Assurance Process, creation of test designs, test cases or test procedures that may automate tests;
- Log all findings, test specifications, defect reports and test results to be presented to software developers, project support teams and project managers.
- You hold a Master's degree or about to complete it a relevant field to the position;
- You have at least 13 years of experience in IT;
- Minimum 5 years in development methodologies environment, testing tools or specific quality assurance tools;
- Experience of software testing tools, like Selenium, LoadRunner, Quality Center, Quick Test Pro etc;
- Experience in Inspection Management Systems;
- Experience in Document Management Systems;
- Knowledge of Identity Access Management Systems;
- High attention to details;
- You are fluent in English and French;
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.