Quality Assurance Specialist/Manager [Belgium]
Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BelgiumTrasys International
Who are we?
Trasys International is a dynamic global organization that takes pride in being the trusted partner of EU Institutions. With strong commitment to excellence and a 30-years track record of delivering high-quality solutions, we are dedicated to supporting the growth and success of our clients. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernization of solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).
Is this YOU?
For one of the biggest EU Institution based in Brussels, we are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist/Manager to join our team in the area of regional and urban development. You will play a crucial role in driving innovation for one of the key governmental projects.
What you should do?
Main tasks that should be developed, supported and/or analyzed within this mission are:
- Execute functional, performance, load and quality tests, including defects management. Validate deliverables (executable application, but also master test plan and others) received from the development team and give green light for acceptance;
- Perform critical problem diagnosis, analysis and resolution of software problems in particular incidents found during execution of non-regression test suites;
- Develop test scripts and procedures to allow test automation of IT systems including test cases based upon behaviour driven development;
- Provision of quality plans, quality control and evaluation, quality assessments or other quality matters associated with information systems projects.
- Escalate to the official responsible when needed;
- Management of quality tests. Coordinate the tests for the applications: planning, writing technical installation documents, coordination of all deployments in the different environments, with analysts, and with our project management service;
- Identify and document weak points in the integration of the systems before they are promoted to a production environment;
- Provide recommendations for application’s improvement;
- Organise user demos in order to explain the new features developed for BackOffice systems;
- Animation of and participation in weekly status meetings.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree.
- In-depth knowledge of integration, build, deployment and test automation tools.
- Excellent knowledge in Test preparation and test execution.
- Excellent knowledge in Test automation.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in test design and execution of tests.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in test automation methodologies and tools (Selenium,
- Minimum 7 years of experience in database tools (SQL, PL/SQL).
- Minimum 4 years of experience with software and tools for testing webservices (Postman,
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Test management applications (Zephyr, Xray,
- Minimum 5 years of experience with building and deployment tools (Maven, Jenkins,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development methodologies and related tools
(SCRUM, PM², JIRA, Confluence).