Quality Assurance Tester
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester who will join the project teams of our client, a large European Institution based in Brussels. In this role, you will be in charge of;
- The definition, elaboration and management of quality tests
- Manual and automation testing
- Elaboration and maintenance of IS quality control procedures
- Provision of quality plans and service level agreements,
- IS Quality control and evaluation
- Provision of quality studies, quality assessments or other quality matters associated with information system projects
- Advice on quality improvements
- Assistance in the implementation of project management methodology in particular for release management
- Risk management.
The technology environment chosen is as follows:
- The development is adhering to a java-based reference architecture based on JaveEE and angular.
- Interoperability is achieved based on SOA principles and Oracle Service Bus.
- The data is stored in an Oracle Database 10.3.
- The development is based on an agile methodology and the Jira/Confluence ecosystem.
- You possess a Bachelor or Master in relevant studies
- You have obtained at least 7 years of experience in a similar position
- Practical experience proving the capability to execute the tasks described
- Good knowledge of English and French (spoken, written)
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Proactive attitude, communicative (i.e. good listener) and customer-oriented.
- In-depth knowledge of IS quality assurance and quality control .
- In-depth experience with quality procedures.
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies and tools in particular of tool like Soapui, Jmeter and Selenium, Saucelabs.
- Capable to communicate effectively with different actors involved (testers, developers, management etc.)
- Knowledge of the design and development of web and multi-tier web applications.
- Professional experience in in one or more of the following: Quality management procedures/ Testing methods, Load testing and integration testing, security testing.