Solution Design Architect
Liège, Région Wallonne, BelgiumInfrastructure - Open to Referral Bonus
Ready to take on new challenges?
Do you want to boost your career towards a Solution Design Architect role?
Join our team !
The NRB group is now the sector leader in Belgium and we offer IT services that meet all IT needs: Consultancy & Managed Staffing, Infrastructure & Cloud, Software Development & Security.
More info here
WHY NRB ?
We care about you
You look for a pleasant atmosphere at work with the possibility to work from home on a regular basis? Yes, that's how it works at NRB!
We invest in your future
You want to evolve within your function or change your horizon? It's possible !
We reward you
You receive a salary, benchmarked with the IT market and complemented with a set of extra-legal advantages aligned with your position.
As Solution Design Architect, You will be part of the "Presales team", which is the driving force for the development, description, pricing and presentation of solutions satisfying customer requests, including IT outsourcing, as well as in the positioning of our various Cloud solutions for our prospects.
Your main responsibilities :
- Be responsible for the entire concept of the design solution by including the business imperatives to best advantage and contributing a real, creative vision that looks to the future;
- Take part with the Sales entities in producing offers based on the technical specializations in order to offer innovative architectures and a detailed analysis of the solution;
- Collaborate with the technical teams and the suppliers in producing business cases for the development of our services;
- Interact with SMEs to produce ad-hoc technical documentation and offer an attractive portfolio of solutions to the Sales entities;
- Provide for the technical and financial responsibility of an offer in the Bid Management process;
- Take part in defining the needs of the customer in order to suggest technological developments.
- A long term job as a freelance or external
- Remote work (up to 3 days a week)
- A personalized career support
- Trainings and certifications
- A company with a friendly, dynamic and innovation-oriented working atmosphere
- Fun Times – foodtruck, barbecue, after work, family day!
The Talent we are look for:
You are positive, dynamics and motivated to work on various projects. You are a team-player.
- Preferably bachelor degree level or equivalent experience ;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar presales architect position ;
- Very good leadership, both formal and informal, knowing how to take centre-stage in the situations you encounter, good balance between operational, tactical and strategic activities;
- Knowing how to construct a complete technical/ICT solution (from A to Z), wide knowledge of ICT infrastructure, financial engineering, modelling costs, business plans, and the market as a whole ;
- Excellent aptitudes for communication (written and verbal) and analysis, team spirit, passionate, visionary, proactive, creative, autonomous, easily adaptable to change and able to play a transversal role ;
- Any additional element (certificates, experience, etc.) would be a real asset ;
- Verbal and written proficiency in French. Operational level in Dutch and/or in English.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process is simple, fast and clear:
SDA /Solution Design Architect/ IT Architect