We’re looking for driven colleagues with expertise in SAP Basis Technology.
As a SAP BC consultant, you are part of a support team managing customers systems of all kind (SAP S/4, ERP, SAP BW, SAP PO, SAP Solution Manager,…) on different OS (Windows, Unix-like) and databases (HANA, Oracle, Sybase ASE, SQL Server, MaxDB,…) in hosted environments, remotely and in the cloud. You are responsible for the end to end analysis and implementation of SAP landscapes for our customers, including SAP installations, upgrades, migrations, day to day SAP BC support, monitoring and tuning of SAP, databases and interfaces. You participate in the SAP BC 24/7 watch guard. You enjoy being challenged by technical issues and you know how to solve them or implement solutions.
As a medior/senior SAP BC consultant, you’re mainly active in our datacenter team (Herstal – Belgium) and occasionally assigned to customer projects.
• Customer oriented mind & result-oriented focus
• Good communication skills in French combined with Dutch/English
• A real team player who understands a customers' need
• Bachelor degree in IT or similar by experience
• A minimum of 3/6 years’ experience in SAP
• knowledge in SAP Technology & Architecture
• Good overall knowledge & troubleshooting skills in the SAP technical components, including SAP Java stack
• Very good knowledge in one or more specific domains like PI, BI, BO, CRM, Portal, HANA, ASE
• Knowledge of minimal 2 OS-platform (Windows/Unix/Linux)
• Knowledge of minimal 2 DB-system (HANA/ASE/Oracle/MS-SQL)
• SAP certification is a strong asset, but not a ‘must have’.