We are currently searching for a new scrum master for our clients active in the financial sector.
You will work in the tribe that manages the technological infrastructure that sustain the Bank of today and tomorrow.
You will contribute to providing state of the art, secure and reliable Linux/AIX and Storage platforms to host our Business applications.
More concretely, you will be the scrum master of the squad that integrates the applications on Linux/AIX systems engineered and operated by IT Group's partners.
The squad also manages all audit, compliance and risk requirements and technical governance concerning Linux/AIX as well as Storage and the Life Cycle Management and Operating System upgrades.
During the mission :
- You will work in close collaboration with your product owner, you follow up the delivery of the squad in a fast-changing IT infrastructure landscape.
- You are the servant leader of the team, facilitating their daily work by removing impediments and managing risks and dependencies.
- You act as delivery owner of the team, being end-to-end responsible for effective and efficient delivery.
- You coach the team members, fostering the continuous improvement, learning and feedback culture in and across the squad.
- You set up and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Retrospective) and other meetings (cfr Spotify model)
- You take up some supporting activities to help the squad be efficient in delivering the service to their customers.
As a scrum master you have :
- Expert knowledge of agile methodology and techniques (e.g. Kanban) & experience as a Scrum Master.
- Strong Knowledge of agile reporting and follow-up tools (e.g. Rally)
- Strong Knowledge of Linux/AIX or IT infrastructure more in general
- Experience in project management
- You understand the IT infrastructure challenges in a group context.
- At least 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in a big organization is a plus
Expected soft skills :
- You have a good leadership
- You have coaching and communication skills
- You’re inquisitive and driven
- You thrive in a team environment
- You love challenge and you are results oriented.