Senior Key account manager - European institutions
Heverlee, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumTrasys International - Open to referral bonus
LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE ?
Is the European Institutions bubble your playground? Then you might be the right person to reinforce our team!
We are looking for a senior Key account manager for Trasys International, the division of the NRB Group dedicated to the International Organizations, in order to realize our growth plans.
In this position;
- You build customer intimacy with your existing and new clients
- You detect opportunities at our existing customers in the EU public sector through the framework contracts in place;
- You prospect for new business opportunities and you ensure client satisfaction
- You visit our customers to position our Services Portfolio in Business Consulting, Nearshoring Solutions, Software, Cloud & Infrastructure Solutions in the International Organisations sector
- You elaborate strategies to win new framework contracts (positioning, partner selection, winning factors and pricing strategy) and participate to presales/bid management activities
- You are in charge of the account planning and strategy for your client portfolio
- An exciting, fast-paced and international experience that will broaden your horizon
- Personalized career support to help you with your development
- A company with a friendly working atmosphere which is dynamic and oriented towards innovation
- Fun times – a food truck, barbecue, after-work events, family day!
- The position is based in Brussels (Heverlee) of Luxembourg (Capellen)
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in relevant studies (IT engineering, Commercial engineer, Business Administration…)
- A proven experience in Business Development at an IT Service provider (7 years)
- You are a born entrepreneur, driven by challenges and your entourage describes you as result-oriented & stress-resistant
- You are flexible and pro-active : if a business domain or technological solution is unknown to you - you are inclined to deep-dive and learn more about the topic in question
- Building a long term relationship with clients comes natural to you
- You possess a good knowledge of the IT sector. You thrive within international, multicultural environments
- You are fluent in English and French, any other European language is an asset
- You hold a driving license B and are flexible to travel across Europe