We are looking for an experienced Application Architect for our client, an independent Authority of European Institutions which mission is to ensure the orderly resolution of failings banks.
The client has the project to create a central application.
* Master degree in Information Technology, or equivalent degree ;
* Minimum of 13 years’experience in IT including :
6 years of experience in development of Information System,
6 years of experience with Java web application development ( of which, at least 3 years experience with Java Spring and REST API development);
3 years of experience in front end development using Angular or Kendo UI;
2 years of experience with Agile software development (refactoring, test-driven development, user story modelling);
* Good knowledge of :
- Enterprise Architecture;
- Modelling methods and notations (UML);
- Java application servers, in particular Oracle WebLogic;
- Atlassian tools (Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Balsamiq);
- Maven; Jenkins; Docker, Junit;
* Knowledge of scrum development methodology
· Team player who is flexible and able to work with end-users and production issues simultaneously,
· Excellent communication skills, ability to give technical presentations,
· Strong written and verbal skills : English is a must; French, Dutch is welcome.