Senior Application Architect
For our client, an European Institution based in Ispra, we are looking for a Senior Application Architect, the tasks will include the following:
- Follow up the development activities of the systems and provide assistance during the testing phases.
- Implement minor technical and functional enhancements to applications or add new business functionality in order to satisfy new or changed business needs.
- Enhance applications to improve performance, usability or other functional and non-functional aspects of the information systems.
- Diagnosing the cause of applications malfunctions and solve them in the relevant components.
After you Master's degree, you have gained at least 11 years of experience in IT and relevant experience as an Application Architect.
- Working language is English, but being the team is located in Ispra, Italian would be an asset.
- From your experiences, you learned design and development of multi-tier Java-based web applications.
- In addition you are proficient in at least one modern front-end framework (preferably Angular); the Java Persistence API (JPA); the Spring Framework.
- You also have working experience in JEE and micro-service architectures.
- Experience on data modelling and physical database design will be an advantage.