Senior Application Architect
For our customer based in Luxembourg, an European Institution, we are looking for a Senior Application Architect.
In the framework of the headquarters safeguards IT systems, the work to be undertaken consists of:
- Architecture and design of information systems
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
- Assistance in Vision documents
- Writing and/or updating the project documents;
- Participation in user and steering groups meetings; drafting of minutes.
The suitable candidate should have the following profile:
- At least 12 years of experience in the IT industry:
- Minimum 3 years in development methodologies (e.g. RUP) or UML or modelling tools or specific development tools.
- Minimum 3 years in Java and Oracle expertise (Oracle SQL and Hibernate)
- Good knowledge of applications design
- Good knowledge of modelling tools
- Good knowledge of business process analysis
- Good redaction skills
- The consultants have to be fluent in English and French
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.