Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For our customer based in Luxembourg, the European Commission, we are looking for Business Analyst.
The main objectives of the project are to:
- Increase the quality of the processes implemented in the different information systems by ensuring that business requirements are well understood, well situated in the broader context of the overall business workflow and correctly translated into functional specifications.
- Increase the overall reliability of the systems by analyzing the impact of a requested change on the entire production chain.
- Create synergies between the information systems by proposing a common, standard approach to user requirements gathering.
- Provide additional support to the IT project managers in preparing the PM2 artefacts (such as Project Charters, Analysis and Design documents etc.) and thus help on-going projects to move forward in a timely and effective manner.
- A consistent and effective standard approach to business requirements gathering and analysis and drafting functional specifications applied across information systems, which will help decrease the time needed for this initial phase of all projects.
The required skills/expertise is
Above the generic knowledge and skills linked to the profile, knowledge and expertise in the following domains are important
Nationality and Security Clearance
As a Personal Security Clearance of level "EU SECRET/SECRET EU" might be requested for this profile, only candidates with a valid EU citizenship will be taken into consideration.