Senior Business Consultant (EU projects)
Senior Business Consultant (European Projects) | Full-time contract | Luxembourg, Greece, Belgium or Italy
Trasys International looking for a Senior Business Consultant to join the team of Consultants working on European projects, within one of our premises, ideally in Luxembourg.
Your daily work routine will include:
- Oversee the delivery of several key projects and build trust in client relationships;
- Lead and contribute to the whole project lifecycle from development of proposals to delivery;
- Coach and support development and growth of the team;
- Proactively identify and create opportunities within EU institutions to bring our expertise to existing and new clients;
- Contribute with innovative ideas to continue developing new services for our clients as well as contributing to execute our growth strategy;
- Commit to the development of our practice by participating to the organization of team events, training sessions and recruitment activities;
- Develop a network with EU officials and other stakeholders.
Minimum of 12 years of ICT experience including 6 years in consultancy;
- Strong academic background with a level of education corresponding to at least 4 years completed university studies attested by a diploma in Information Technology, Engineering, Management or any other business degree from a leading university;
- Some experience in enterprise architecture, business process definition and/or program management in a digital transformation context;
- Good insights or a keen interest in the public sector landscape at both EU and local levels;
- Proven skills in terms of project and program management, especially in coordinating multiple projects delivered in a fixed-price mode;
- Skills and experience in developing service offering and client portfolio in new domains such as digital transformation, eGovernment, Industry 4.0, etc.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; any other EU language is an asset
- Natural and inspiring leader, an excellent communicator, a charismatic relationship builder and a strong team player;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to discern key issues and deal with them effectively;
- Able to work in fast paced and international environment;
- Act as a role model, embracing and living our goals and values and recognizing others for the impact they make.