Senior Business Dashboard Developer (onsite - The Netherlands)
Who are we?
Trasys International is a dynamic global organization that takes pride in being the trusted partner of EU Institutions. With strong commitment to excellence and a 30-years track record of delivering high-quality solutions, we are dedicated to supporting the growth and success of our clients. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernization of solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).
Is this YOU?
For one of our main clients based in Maastricht, The Netherlands - an European Institution, we are looking for a Senior Business Dashboard Developer with expertise in Tableau to join our team in the area of data warehouse and air navigation management system. You will play a crucial role in supporting the innovation, research, and enabling the successful implementation of the client's digital transformation and EU policies.
- Working closely with business units to turn their requirements and sandbox data analytics into sustainable and reliable governed dashboard products, with a focus on technical aspects such as validity, availability, data quality, data lineage, and input data source evolution
- Interpreting data using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining
- Design, develop, verify, support validation, document, deploy and maintain data analysis, reports and interactive dashboards in accordance with prevailing quality, security and data protection standards
- Supporting data analysts less proficient in dashboard development in the achievement of their dashboard product deployments and maintenance, including support to resp. supervision of the respective processed from a technical quality point of view
- Recommend and support the evolution of the underlying data warehouse and its infrastructure
- Debriefing on the status of work and potential technical and schedule problems.
Bachelor's degree with a specialisation on data warehouse analytics and visualisation in a business intelligence context, or equivalent (proven by certificates of completion/diplomas or, with respect to claimed professional knowledge, by description of projects and references)
- 5 years of practical professional experience with building appealing dashboards with Tableau
- 5 years of practical professional experience with IT product development, deployment and maintenance
- 3 years of practical professional experience with accessing and data mining large-scale data sets and data warehouses
- 3 years of practical professional experience with IT quality aspects of change management, configuration management, risk assessment, verification, validation, documentation, data quality monitoring, personal data protection, and data lineage
- Provision of convincing examples of previous successfully manufactured dashboards and their technical and user-facing documentation
- Being comfortable to work in a multi-cultural team
- Fluency in English (C1/C2).