Senior Data Scientist
Liège, Région Wallonne, BelgiumApplication development
Looking for a change? New challenges?
Want to boost your career towards a Senior Data Scientist role?
You will be joining the Data & Data Science competence center.
The NRB group is currently one of the market leaders in Belgium. We offer information technology services to meet the demands of all IT needs: infrastructure & cloud, software development and consultancy & managed staffing.
More information: https://www.nrb.be/
The team consists of around 70 colleagues (juniors and seniors). Your future manager will be Didier Brabant.
You will work in close collaboration with two other data scientists in order to develop projects for the insurance industry.
You will create large-scale enterprise grade solutions with technologies such as Cloud Data Lake platform.
You will establish technology standards and roadmaps while still having the opportunity to get into the code.
As a Senior Data Scientist, will play a critical role moving our technology and business forward, solving the most complex problems, and providing leadership of cross functional teams that will unlock positive business outcomes in this space.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Partner with business leadership to identify problems, and opportunities for technology innovation with a focus on data strategy and data cloud.
- Help establish a clear, consistent technology vision through collaboration, influence, and enablement.
- Guide generative AI solutions to generate desired outputs via the prompt engineering process.
- Integrate disparate data models across the company into one enterprise-wide Cloud Data Platform design
- Consult with various teams to determine and refine AI/ML objectives enabled by MLOps.
- Participate in development of enterprise strategy for AI/ML model development, training, deployment, operations, and compliance.
- Drive culture of standardization in data transformation.
- Interaction with engineering and infrastructure teams to understand data requirements for new solutions
- Lead technology proof of concepts and benchmarks to ensure feasibility of architecture solutions.
- Tailor communication and convey complex ideas in a concise manner to a diverse set of audiences and venues.
- Accelerate delivery by forming a network of positive relationships with vendors, and other influencers within the enterprise and beyond.
- A Senior Data Analyst job rich in responsibilities and challenges.
- A team of enthusiastic, professional colleagues in which there is an excellent atmosphere and where expertise is shared.
- Tools and infrastructure that are consistently at the forefront of innovation.
- Personalised career support to help you with your development.
- Many training opportunities and certifications.
- A company with a friendly working atmosphere which is dynamic and oriented towards innovation.
- Fun times – a food truck, barbecue, after-work events, family day!
- Complete salary package.
- Teleworking opportunities (up to 3 days a week).
- You have a Master Degree or PhD in technical field, with a strong orientation in Data;
- Your experience includes 5+ years of architecture experience in data development in public cloud (AWS and/or Azure);
- Ability to assess rapidly changing technologies and apply them to business needs.
- Experience deploying applications in cloud-based platforms such as AWS and/or Azure, and can elaborate on the -aaS hierarchy.
- Experience in a wide variety of data storage technologies, from RDBMS to NoSQL, Graph and object storage and can explain their varied use cases.
- Experience with ML Tools (Notebooks, etc)
- Experience with enterprise data warehouse technologies.
- Time management and multitasking skills to effectively meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to suggest innovative solutions based on new technologies and latest trends
- Understanding of data security and data access controls and design aspects
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Excellent client facing and team player skills.
Do you recognise yourself in this description?
Do you want to learn more?
Apply now! You will be contacted shortly
What if the mission isn’t an exact match for you?
Let’s stay in touch! Sign up, and we may contact you for other future opportunities: https://nrbcareers.com/o/spontaneous-application
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process is simple, fast and transparent: