Senior Enterprise Architect
For our customer based in Brussels, an European Institution, we are looking for a Senior Enterprise Architect.
In the framework of the headquarters safeguards IT systems, the work to be undertaken consists of:
- Participate in key project design reviews as part of the methodology process to ensure infrastructure and application designs adhere to enterprise architecture guidelines and standards.
- Analyze the current environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement; analyze business trends and strategy to derive applicable architecture.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and suggest suitable controls.
- Consult on application or infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to the technical architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the architecture to accommodate project needs.
- Ensure existing data/information assets are identified, stewarded and leveraged across the enterprise. Balance the need for access to information against security and performance requirements.
- Ensure information security is built into enterprise architecture solutions to address all identified risks to assets within the organization, meet regulatory and legislative compliance while ensuring security solutions are leveraged across the organization.
- Prepare Security advisory on existing technology platforms. Provide assistance and support to the Enterprise Security Risk, Governance, Compliance and Operations functions.
The suitable candidate should have the following profile:
- At least 12 years of experience in the IT industry:
- Minimum 3 years in development methodologies (e.g. RUP) or UML or modelling tools or specific development tools.
- Minimum 3 years in Spring boot, REAC, Java Script
- Good knowledge of applications design
- Good knowledge of modelling tools
- Good knowledge of business process analysis
- Good redaction skills
- The consultants have to be fluent in English
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.