Senior Front-end developer
For our client active in the public sector in Brussels, NRB is actively looking for a Front-end developer. The consultant will work within development teams for creating or modifying critical application systems supporting the business domains.
As front-end developer your concrete tasks are :
- Develop application components ;
- Design application components (in close collaboration with team members) ;
- Analyse and propose solutions for technical problems ;
- If required, take on the role of technical lead in a development project responsible also for the technical release management ;
- Work together with functional analysts, IT architects and operations ;
- Coach team members in the used development frameworks and tools, team work habits, principles and guidelines ;
As front-en developer your deliverables are :
- Well-commented & tested application code ;
- Design / technical documentation (high level and low level for complex parts) ;
- Project specific development guidelines ;
- Operation manuals, release notes, problem reports ;
- Analyze of solutions for development problems.
Languages skills :
- French / Dutch: active knowledge (understanding / speaking / writing technical documentation / reading) of one language ;
- English (understanding / reading / writing technical documentation): active knowledge.
Generic skills :
- Creative and independent spirit, team builder and player, communicative, passionate about application development, eager to learn and independent knowledge cruncher.
Technical skills :
Imperative technical knowledge
- Deep technical knowledge and practical experience of required technologies (below). Being able to quickly use and coach other new technologies needed in the scope of his/her work.
- Front end development
Excellent Knowledge of
Good knowledge of
- Front-end development
- Angular 8+
- HTML/CSS standards
- UI architectural patterns
- Software configuration management solutions (NPN, Webpack, GIT, …)
- Front-end testing (unit testing, end-to-end testing) and major libraries (Jasmine, Protractor, Karma, RxJs, …)
- Ajax, JSON, RESTful services