Senior Functional Analyst
NRB is looking for a Senior Functional Analyst to join our client, active in the utilities sector in Brussels.
You will join the department which aims to support the processes and application for the management of gas, electricity and street lighting network works of the NEM (Network Management) and AM (Asset Management) departments. The mission will consist, in particular in the framework of the roadmap projects, of:
- Analysis of work management processes for the gas and public lighting teams;
Digitalization of current paper-based flows between the field and the back office.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Support the development/change cycle:
- Analyze the processes, the way the teams work and you identify the changes to be made in order to set up Field Management and to equip the technicians with mobile devices;
- Identify the paper flows between the back-offices and the technicians and transform them into information flows, optimizing the process;
- Be in charge of requirements analysis and functional analysis, in interaction with the Business and other analysts and the architect. You will use the methods and tools in place, in particular BPMN, UML and Enterprise Architect for the analysis;
- Control the quality of development deliverables, take part in the different test phases, by defining test plans and executing test case;
- Accompany the deployment, by supporting the Go-live, preparing business procedures, leading training sessions or business information.
- Coordination of the activities entrusted to you. This means that you will follow up on them, coordinate between teams if necessary and report to the project manager or the domain manager.
- Maintain reference documentation.
- Problem management and handling (as a second line of support) of incidents following the go-live of solutions.
- Experience with implementing mobile applications in the context of managing mobile activities (technicians, sales staff, medical staff, etc.);
- Experience with working in project context and be familiar with project governance / methodology (Agile / Waterfall);
- Knowledge of BPMN, and having worked concretely in the definition of new processes, the identification and analysis of needs in the context of projects;
- Knowledge of UML (Class Diagram, Use Case, State diagram & Sequence Diagram), and modelling tools such as Enterprise Architect;
- Knowledge of screen modeling for mobile devices (tablets & mobile phones);
- Be comfortable with a service-oriented architecture, being able to define the information flows between mobile applications and the other applications of the information system;
- Experience with System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing and familiarity with testing methods;
- Experience in the field of Field Management or Digitalization (Mobile App) is desirable;
- At least 6 years of experience as an Analyst;
- Bilingual and good knowledge of English.