Senior Functional Analyst Integration
NRB is looking for a Senior Functional Analyst Integration to join our client, active in the utilities sector in Brussels.
Your mission will consist of defining and implementing integration services between the implemented applications and with other applications of the information system. As the IT systems are evolving towards a service-oriented architecture, it is important to be comfortable with these concepts to work easily and efficiently with the technical and functional teams.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Develop, in collaboration with the Business Analysts and IT Architects, the interfaces between the different applications, based on the architecture previously defined in the preparatory studies;
- Conduct workshops to collect needs (in terms of integration) and define an approach with the parties concerned (application teams, architect and development team);
- Carry out the functional analysis of the services and interfaces between the different applications;
- Monitor the development of services and interfaces;
- Carry out the testing of services and interfaces, using tools such as SOAP UI;
- Carry out integration testing with different applications, in collaboration with other analysts;
- Perform sanity checks during the transition to production;
- Ensure the post-go live.
You will work closely with the analysts specialized in different applications to be integrated (Salesforce, SAP PM, SAP SD, SAP ISU, SAP MM, SAP HR, Sharepoint, Gis System, …), as well as with the .NET/Biztalk development team.
In addition to the integration activities, you may also be required to perform functional analysis activities on the domain’s applications; in particular in the context of the Mobile FormX application, an application developed internally.
- Experience with SOA concepts;
- Experience with concepts around web services (WSDL, XML, XSLT,…), through tools such as SOAP UI, XLM, Spy;
- Experience with UML (Class Diagram, Use Case, State Diagram & Sequence Diagram), and modelling tools such as Enterprise Architect;
- Knowledge of BPMN, development methodologies (Agile) and testing methodologies;
- At least 5 years of experience as a functional analyst, of which at least 3 years as a functional integration analyst;
- Fluency in one of the two national languages and a good knowledge of the other, as well as proficiency in professional technical English;
- Key competencies: good analytical and synthesis skills; good customer focus; critical thinking; results orientation; listening skills; assertiveness and autonomy.