Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For our customer based in Brussels, an European Institution, we are looking for a IT Business Analyst to perform tasks in the area of business processes and requirement analysis.
As IT Business Analyst, you will perform the following tasks:
- Requirements gathering and Business analysis;
- Business processes modelling and Business model analysis;
- Functional requirements analysis;
- Process analysis;
- Risk analysis;
- Assistance in Vision documents;
- Production of test cases models.
- You should hold a Bachelor degree in a relevant field for the role;
- You should have at least 12 years of experience in IT; a proven experience in HR Project is a plus;
- Business processes modelling. Ability to translate Business processes into formal BPMN diagrams;
- Elicitation of requirements and Collaboration with the stakeholders: Conduct requirements collection and interviews. Confirm the results. Manage and maintain requirements repository;
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition: Organize requirements, specify and model requirements and designs, validate and verify information, identify solution options;
- You should have previous exposure to Agile (SCRUM) and project management methodologies such as PM², RUP, etc.;
- You should speak fluent English;
- Capability to work effectively in a multicultural environment;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Nationality and Security Clearance
As a Personal Security Clearance of level "EU SECRET/SECRET EU" might be requested for this profile, only candidates with a valid EU citizenship will be taken into consideration.
We are TRASYS International, NRB Group, an ICT company with over 30 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernisation solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).