Senior IT System Security Administrator
Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations. For our customer based in Cologne, Germany, we are looking for a Senior IT System Security Administrator.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the installation, configuration, security, operation, and maintenance of all servers, equipment and software related to security solutions and associated components;
- Work with IT Project Managers, Business Analysts and IT Architects and the team to evaluate, design and develop solutions to address business needs and opportunities;
- Document the technical implementation, policies and procedures to support the operational environment and participate in the design and ongoing refinement of technical implementation documentation, procedures and policies;
- Examine requirements documents and support creation of technical design documents, unit test, system test and capacity and implementation plans for small to complex projects;
- Perform, in close collaboration with the team, typical system administrative activities including daily performance monitoring, routine equipment checks and preventative maintenance, updating, controlling access permissions and privileges or issue troubleshooting and resolution;
- Ensure compliance with standard practices, processes and enterprise standards;
- Security case follow up and resolution in collaboration with supplier support teams;
- Administer Second level and standby support; End-Point Protection Solutions; Data Encryption services; E-mail security solutions; Proxy/reverse proxy services; PKI services; Application layer firewalling.
- You hold an University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field;
- You have similar tasks for over 7 years;
- You have proven experience in managing security solutions and components from the major vendors (Cisco, F5, Fortinet, Symantec, Microsoft, Open source…);
- Strong expertise in recent security standards and technologies; application security (e.g. Web Application Firewalls, HTTP/HTTPS traffic analysis in general -monitoring, alerting, debugging, analysis, security, interception)
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and implementing IDAM identity management solutions from different Vendors
- Experience with common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly/federation authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, SAML etc)
- Comprehensive ICT security background with focus on identity and access management (e.g. SSO, Identity Governance - Saviynt, Identity authentication and authorisation protocols, federation)
- Security Application Delivery/Services tools (e.g. Nessus/SCAP based solutions, Windows ATP, SOAR, 2FA)
- Experience in Container Security & Cloud Native Security tools and capabilities (e.g. Azure);
- Desire to work in a multi-cultural team, out of the box thinker and hands-on approach;
- Excellent knowledge of English.
This position is for an IT professional willing to work as freelancer.
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.