Senior IT System Security Administrator
For our customer based in Cologne, an European Institution, we are looking for a Senior IT System Security Administrator.
- Support the installation, configuration, security, operation, and maintenance of all servers, equipment and software related to security solutions and associated components;
- Work with IT Project Managers, Business Analysts and IT Architects and the team to evaluate, design and develop solutions to address business needs and opportunities;
- Document the technical implementation, policies and procedures to support the operational environment and participate in the design and ongoing refinement of technical implementation documentation, procedures and policies;
- Examine requirements documents and support creation of technical design documents, unit test, system test and capacity and implementation plans for small to complex projects;
- Perform, in close collaboration with the team, typical system administrative activities including daily performance monitoring, routine equipment checks and preventative maintenance, updating, controlling access permissions and privileges or issue troubleshooting and resolution;
- Ensure compliance with standard practices, processes and enterprise standards;
- Security case follow up and resolution in collaboration with supplier support teams;
- Administer Second level and standby support; End-Point Protection Solutions; Data Encryption services; E-mail security solutions; Proxy/reverse proxy services; PKI services; Application layer firewalling.
After a Bachelor, you have gained a proven expertise in managing security solutions and components from the major vendors (Cisco, F5, Fortinet, Symantec, Microsoft, Open source…) for over 7 years.
- Strong expertise in recent security standards and technologies;
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and implementing IDAM identity management solutions from different Vendors
- Identity Governance and Administration, Single Sign-On, Provisioning Federated Identity, Multi-factor Authentication, Privileged Access Management, Password Management;
- Ability to work with Senior Technical and Operations staff in order to define a strategy for delivering Identity & Access services;
- Able to deliver a cohesive blueprint for delivery of Identity & Access Services to include technology options.
- Ability to offer and present clear technical explanations in a user-friendly language on both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills combined with a disciplined approach to problem solving;
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Technical documentation skills
- Experience in implementation of ITIL Best Practices
- Rapid self-starting capability and team player;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment;
- Integrity & Professionalism
- Respect for Diversity
- Open Minded and committed to continuous learning
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.