Senior Java Application Architect
Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BelgiumTrasys International
Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For our customer, an EU institution based in Brussels, we are looking for an Application Architect with a focus on java technologies .
You will have the opportunity to perform:
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems.
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Coordination and implementation of the technical architecture.
- Design and development of Java software solutions.
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- You have at least 12 years of experience in similar tasks;
- Very strong and proven experience with design and architecture of Java/J2EE solutions;
- You have a good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. BPMN, UML);
- You have experience with the following technologies: Spring, Hibernate, Eclipse, REST, Maven
- You have experience with RDBMS (Oracle) and/or SQL & PL/SQL.
- Ability to write/speak/understand English (Level C min.). French knowledge is an asset.
Nationality and Security Clearance
As a Personal Security Clearance of level "EU SECRET/SECRET EU" might be requested for this profile, only candidates with a valid EU citizenship will be taken into consideration.
We are TRASYS International, NRB Group, an ICT company with over 30 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernisation solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).