Senior Java Application Architect
Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For our customer, EU institution based in Brussels, we are looking for an Application Architect with a focus on java technologies .
You will have the opportunity to perform:
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems.
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Coordination and implementation of the technical architecture.
- Design and development of Java software solutions.
- Coldfusion knowledge is an asset.
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- You have at least 12 years of experience in similar tasks;
- Very strong and proven experience with design and architecture of Java/J2EE solutions;
- You have a good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. BPMN, UML);
- You have experience with the following technologies: Spring, Hibernate, Eclipse, REST, Maven
- You have experience with RDBMS (Oracle) and/or SQL & PL/SQL.
- Ability to write/speak/understand English (Level C min.). French knowledge is an asset.
- You hold at least one certification of the following: Pivotal Application Architect, TOGAF, Open CA, ArchiMate, ITIL Master, Oracle Certified Master, BPMN 2.0, OMG Certified Expert in BPM; IBM Certified Solution Designer;
- You must be eligible to have an EU Security Clearance.