Senior Java Back End Developer
Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BelgiumTrasys International
Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For our customer, EU institution based in Brussels, we are looking for a Back-End Developer with a focus on java a technologies .
You will have the opportunity to perform:
- Involvement in the Technical Operations of Jive platforms
- Liaising with the Aurea Support Level 2 to provide them with the technical information they need to solve issues (e.g. logs, HAR files etc)
- Helping the FED with the back-end installation of Jive Tiles and Add-ons
- Maintaining and Upgrading the tiles and add-ons across all the platforms
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- You have at least 12 years of experience in similar tasks;
- Very strong and proven experience with Java. Ability to design, develop and review software components build using Java;
- You have a good knowledge in databases (MySQL, Oracle);
- You have the ability to respect deadlines and budget allocated and respect instructions.
- You respect the development standards and best practices, are flexible (tasks can be varied), enthusiast and have the willingness to learn (new techniques /new technologies)
- You have a good knowledge in UML, BPMN
- Ability to write/speak/understand English (Level C min.). French knowledge is an asset.
Nationality and Security Clearance
As a Personal Security Clearance of level "EU SECRET/SECRET EU" might be requested for this profile, only candidates with a valid EU citizenship will be taken into consideration.
We are TRASYS International, NRB Group, an ICT company with over 30 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernisation solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).