Senior Java Developer for European Institutions
We have proven track record delivering IT consultants to European Institutions such as European Commission (Eurostat, DG ENER, Publications Office, Court Of Auditors, Court of Justice…) European Parliament and European Agencies.
We are permanently looking for skilled (Java/ JEE ) Application Developers / Architects for long term projects.
- Gathering of business requirements
- Development and maintenance of (software) applications
- Development and integration of technological components
- Implementation of user requirements
- Elaboration of test programs
- Integration with other applications
- Provide (technical) documentation,
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of systems
- Review the architecture of systems
- Design and development of information systems, architecture components and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Act as technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of documentation ( software architecture, technical documentation etc)
- Participation in meetings with stakeholders, with users, and technical working groups
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 10 year's experience in ICT.
The candidate should have knowledge of :
- Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA)
- Applications design
- modelling tools ( e.g. UML)
- Relational DBMS
- business process analysis
- Interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus) such as REST or SOAP or API
· Java, J2EE, Java EE
· Angular* is welcome but not mandatory
· Framework : Hibernate, Spring
· Webservices: REST or SOAP or API
· Continuous integration such as Jenkins
· Team player who is flexible and able to work with end-users and production issues simultaneously,
· Excellent communication skills,
· Strong written and verbal skills : English is a must, French, German and / or Luxembourgish considered an asset. Other European language are welcome.