Senior .NET Developer ( audiovisual projects)
Trasys International is looking for an Senior Software Engineer for our client, an European Institutions, responsible for carrying out activities related to the organisation and technical management of the audio and video distribution , multimedia and control systems for high-level event.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing installations for audiovisual projects.
The main tasks to be performed by the Developer will be:
- to implement new programming in audio visual projects,
- to ensure the continuous improvements of current programming.
Besides, others tasks can be performed such as:
- Functional and technical analysis of business requirements and business processes,
- Functional and technical analysis and definition of user requirements,
- Technical analysis and specification of applications,
- Architecture of applications,
- Design and development of applications,
- Design and development of user interfaces,
- Proofs of concept
- Implementation and customisation of applications
- Definition of test strategies, design and test of applications
- Maintenance (corrective, adaptive and perfective) of applications
- Functional and technical documentation
- Support of applications ( 2/3rd tier)
- Functional and technical documentation.
- Master degree in Information Technology, or equivalent degree ;
- Minimum of 7 years’experience in IT,
- Minimum of 3 years actual experience on Automation Systems programming in AMX and/or CRESTRON,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Object Oriented Programming (C#, C++, Object Pascal)
- Minimum 2 years experience of integration with 3rd party Systems and Protocols
- French and/or English languages
- Certificate on Amx programming (at least Level 2);
- Certificate on Crestron programming (at least Level 2) ;
- Understanding of Amx M2M, Netlinx Modules and User Interface design;
- Understanding of Crestron EISC, SIMPL and SIMPL+ Modules and User Interface design
- ACE Master programmer certification;
- Knowledge on Conference Systems principles and operations (preferably for Televic and Bosch)
- Knowledge of Structured information formats (XML, JSON, BSON etc.)
- Notions of Secure Coding (avoiding overflow errors, encryption of passwords etc.)