Senior Product Owner [based in Belgium]
Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BelgiumTrasys International
Who are we?
Trasys International is a dynamic global organization that takes pride in being the trusted partner of EU Institutions. With strong commitment to excellence and a 30-years track record of delivering high-quality solutions, we are dedicated to supporting the growth and success of our clients. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernization of solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).
Is this YOU?
For one of our main clients based in Brussels - an European Institution, we are looking for an Expert Product Owner to join our team in the area of communications network, content and technology. You will play a crucial role in supporting the innovation policies and decisions, enabling the successful implementation of the client's digital transformation and EU policies.
As an Expert Product Owner, you will perform the following tasks:
- Work within the agile process and take decisions regarding priority, business value, and functionality for all the work done by the agile development team.
- Typically supervise several business analysts.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of goals and desired objectives of the project.
- Interact and validate requirements with the business.
- Propose solutions by combining IT tools and business process refactoring or improvements based on an in-depth understanding of a specific business domain.
- Be involved in the decision-making process related to user stories scheduling into sprints.
- Review deliverable and demonstrable product version/software functionalities after every sprint.
- Organize live demonstration of the product at the end of the sprint.
- Evaluate and facilitate progress reporting.
- Assist with internal and external communication by improving of transparency and dissemination of information.
- Evaluate prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs.
- Interact with business analysts, customer, users, project leaders and the developers.
*Please note that the position is hybrid - based in Brussels, where the office presence is required twice a week.
Are you the perfect match?
- Master’s degree combined with relevant IT professional experience of at least 10 years.
- Multi-annual experience with large, enterprise-level multi-user Information Systems.
- Multi-annual experience in Agile as well as agile toolbox (i.e., JIRA, Confluence, Big Picture, Gliffy, Balsamiq, etc.).
- Excellent Knowledge of Application Management Lifecycle.
- Good Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, COBIT, Zachman, and actual experience developing and building models based on such framework.
- Excellent leadership, conciliation, and negotiation skills.
- The ability to work in a proactive and independent manner, with a focus on priorities, communication, and decision-making capacities.
It will be nice if you have:
The following certificates & standards are strongly recommended for the performance of tasks (one of):
-Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
-Project Management Professional (PMP)
-Certified in PM2
-ITIL v4 certification.