Senior Solution Administrator
For our customer based in Cologne, an European Institution, we are looking for a Senior Solution Administrator.
- Support the installation, configuration, security, operation and maintenance of a solution, software or platform, such as MS SharePoint, Savyint, Microsoft Azure, TFS, MS Project Server;
- Work with IT Service Managers, Scrum Teams and IT Architects and the team to evaluate, design and configure solutions to address business needs and opportunities, and propose changes that would make the solution technical environment more efficient and effective;
- Document the technical implementation, policies and procedures to support the operation and maintenance of the solution and participate in the design and ongoing refinement of technical implementation/configuration documentation, procedures and policies;
- Examine, draft and maintain requirements documents and support creation of technical design documents, testing and capacity and implementation plans for small to complex projects;
- Perform solution administration activities, including: daily performance monitoring; routine checks and maintenance; controlling access, permissions and privileges; troubleshooting and issue resolution;
- Ensure compliance with standard practices and processes in the setup, configuration, operation and maintenance of the concerned solution;
- Support configuring/developing, managing and testing backup and recovery plans;
- Act as second level and standby support for the concerned solution;
- Administer the solution platform for user access, as well as perform release management activities with high attention to compliance to standards and best practices;
- Serve as the technical authority for the concerned solution in the management of development and other staging environments and be responsible for managing all deployments and releases (e.g. features and configurations) within the solution or platform, administration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and technical support activities;
- Prepare and execute implementation of patches or upgrades to newer versions of the solution;
- Maintain current industry knowledge of concepts, best practices and procedures for the concerned solution.
After your Bachelor degree, you benefit from at least 7 years of related experiences.
- Excellent experience in the setup, configuration and administration of the solution toolset, its components and processes;
- Excellent experience and knowledge of DEVOPS and solution release management;
- Excellent experience in automating solution administration tasks and solution tuning;
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, and Network and Security Principles;
- Ability to analyse and tune solution performance;
- Experience in applying patches and performing solution upgrades and migration projects.
Depending on your background and personal affinity, you can focus either on a Microsoft or Linux environment.
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.