Senior Solution Architect
Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations. We strive to provide the best consulting services to our customers, and to do that, we need enthusiastic and competent people like you.
If you feel ready for a European challenge, keep reading!
We are looking for an Senior Solution Architect to support our Consulting team on an assignment within the European Institutions.
As a Senior Architect, you’ll work as part of a team of solution architects with extensive consulting and industry experience, and help our client solve their complex technical challenges focusing on platform and application architecture. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish architecture standards, guiding principles and policies
- You will contribute to the development and maintenance of architectures that will provide our client with efficient, reliable, scalable, and highly available solutions
- Contribute to the technology standards decision-making process
- Follow market trends to ensure your advice and architecture remains up to date
- Perform impact analysis on various dimensions of the IT landscape
- Review artefacts and ensure compliance with architectural standards and patterns
- You hold a Master’s degree in information technology/ Computer sciences or similar
- You have hands-on expertise on application development and/or architecture and middleware technologies such as Oracle Fusion Middleware, Elastic Stack, …
- You have at least 5 years of proven experiences in Solution Architecture (relevant certifications such as TOGAF, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Certified Scrum Master … is a plus)
- You are curious about emerging technologies and have proven experiences in at least one of the following areas:
- Cloud services for public & private clouds
- Transformational Enterprise grade architectures: Microservice and Event-driven architectures, DevSecOps, Containers, Integration etc.
- Programming languages e.g., Java, Python, Rust, … and relevant frameworks
- You are able to define and document architecture and processes following industry standards
- You are able to build strong client relationships and you have excellent written and oral effective communication skills
- You have an analytical mindset, good problem-solving skills, and the ability to work as part of a team
- You are interested in taking on new challenges, move out of your comfort zone, and a fast learner
- You have previous consulting experiences
- You are fluent in English, French is an advantage
What can you expect from us?
- An intellectually challenging and international experience that will broaden your horizon;
- Agile mindset and flexible work set-up in full remote (with quarterly travel to Brussels) or hybrid mode;
- Collaboration and knowledge sharing with colleagues who are experts in their domain;
- We offer both freelance and permanent contracts depending on your preference. Permanent contracts are possible from Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Greece or Italy.